999GB data volume: new prepaid

Gamers are not to be envied when they live in the countryside and hang on a DSL line with snail pace. Games for PC, PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X / S claim more and more data volumes. Whether via Steam or even with digital-only-only consoles like PS5 Digital Edition or Xbox Series S, quickly collect hundreds of download and upload data over the month. For all those who want to boot large data volumes about the fast LTE mobile network, O2 has now included the tariff My Prepaid Max with 999GB monthly data volume.

What does the new O2 My Prepaid max and what does the 999GB tariff cost?

Anyone who orders the new mobile tariff O2 Prepaid Max 999 will receive a monthly data vulture of 999 GB with a LTE max speed of 225 Mbps in the download. According to O2, the average download speed is 50.3 Mbps. Uploads can be made up to 50MBit / s, here is reached on average 23 Mbps. This is likely to meet most Gamern to download to PS5, Xbox Series X / S or PC games or stream movies and series in UHD resolution. An Allnet Flat for SMS and Telephony in all German mobile networks as well as the landline are also included in the tariff as EU roaming with fair-use policy. The price of the o2 tariff My Prepaid Max 999 GB for four weeks is 69.99 euros. The contract can be terminated at any time with a period of 30 days. Connection fees do not apply.

Order: O2 My Prepaid Max 999GB for 69.99 euros for 4 weeks

Which my prepaid tariffs does O2 still have on offer?

The MY PREPAID MAX with 999 GB joins the three popular rates S, M and L. The My Prepaid S has a data volume of 3,5GB. As with My Prepaid Max, Allnet Flat for telephony and SMS as well as EU roaming are included here. The price for four weeks here is 9.99 euros. At the M-tariff you pay 14.99 euros for 6,5GB and the My Prepaid L for 12,5GB 19.99 euros for four weeks. Who downloads the my o2 app, get 500GB data volume every month.

Tariffs o2 my prepaid in the overview

O2 My Prepaid S 3,5GB Data Volume + Allnet Flat for 9,99 Euro O2 My Prepaid M 6GB Data Volume + Allnet Flat for 14,99 Euro O2 My Prepaid L 12,5GB Data Volume + AllNet Flat for 19,99 Euro O2 My Prepaid Max 999GB Data Volume + AllNet Flat for 69.99 Euro

Order: All O2 My Prepaid tariffs in the overview

Full cost control with o2 My Prepaid

Since the O2 My Prepaid tariffs have no contract loyalty, they offer full cost control. For example, the new O2 My Prepaid max with 999GB data volume for four weeks can be booked when you plan to download multiple games. Then you can switch to a tariff with smaller data volume, such as the My Prepaid M.

By Andreas Szedlak editor 07.10.2021 at 17:52

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony announces a new special replenishment of PS5

Here the Black Myth Gameplay: Wukong at 4K and 60FPS

How to download and share MyLeagues in NBA 2K21